- Wednesdays 9-3 pm
- Additional times may be available, please contact me for details.
- 30 minutes - $30
- 60 minutes - $60
Initial appointment includes a consult and treatment. Payment is cash or credit. Sliding scale payment is available, please contact me for details.
Have any questions? Call me 289 339 5362, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out my website
- Bowen Therapist
- Cupping Therapy
My journey into the world of holistic health has been a lifelong one. I've always felt that the body should be treated as a whole, and that it is continually working to maintain good health. My earlier interests, in nutrition and herbal supplements, reflect this philosophy. Prompted by a friend to try Bowen therapy for myself, I became a professional Bowenwork Practitioner in 2015 and continue to upgrade my skills every year.
I have seen some amazing results with this modality, including:
- Clients with new or acute injuries experienced pain relief and decreased healing times
- Clients with long-term chronic pain from injury, accident or poor posture have become pain free and seen improved mobility
- Decreased sleep disruptions and digestive issues for infants and toddlers
- Relief from back pain and general discomfort associated with pregnancy
To learn more about the Bowen Technique, check outwww.cbbg.ca.
I have also recently become certified in Contemporary Cupping Methods aka Cupping Therapy/Massage, which has received a lot of attention during the 2016 Olympics. I'm very excited to be offering this as an alternative for anyone who enjoys a deeper treatment. To learn more about cupping therapy, visit www.cuppingtherapy.org
Where ever you are in your personal journey, I look forward to working with you, to aid you in achieving your own goals of healing and living pain free.